The ReDBox and Mint systems are both Open Source software and we'd like to ensure that efforts to develop the system are as transparent as possible.
Primary communication channels:
(1 The Fascinator is the underlying platform on which ReDBox and Mint are built)
In order to build a stable software product, a Technical Management Committee (TMC) provides support to the development community.
Current TMC members
The TMC comprises of the following members:
| Name||Organisation|| Role|
|Andrew Brazzatti||QCIF||Chair |
|Dave Huthnance||Uni of Newcastle ||Member|
|Vaughan Hobbs||QUT ||Member |
|Angelica Healey||UniSA ||User community rep|
|Peter Sefton||UWS||User community rep|
Meeting arrangements are posted to the development mailing list: https://groups.google.com/d/topic/redbox-dev/DVgNUgXOK_4/discussion
All members of the ReDBox and Fascinator communities are welcome to attend these meetings. It's not a hugely formal meeting but we have limited time. This means we'll take a Pig & Chicken approach with TMC members being pigs - no insult intended :) (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chicken_and_the_Pig).
- The members of the TMC have the floor for discussion but community members are welcome to listen in.
- Non-TMC members should have their mic and webcam muted and do not generally contribute to the meeting
- ... unless they are directly addressed by a TMC member or listed against a discussion item.
- If you disagree with something please use the mailing list(s) to raise your concerns
- If you would like to raise a discussion item, please email either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with an agenda item.
The projects listed below are undertaking work to improve ReDBox - if you're working on the system, please let us know and we'll add you to the list.
|Project name|| Funder|| Project host|| Links|| Status|
| EIF040||Australian National Data Service||University of Southern Queensland, University of Newcastle|| || Completed|
| EIF048||Australian National Data Service||Queensland Cyber Infrastructure Foundation, Central Queensland University ||Project sub-site|| Completed|
| || ANDS/QCIF|| ReDBox Community Day|| Community Day Site|| Completed|