|Interested parties||JCU, Flinders, Newcastle
|Release planned?|| |
| Action items|
- Flinders to co-ordinate specs
Embargo functionality allows users to set a future release date for a ReDBox record. A delayed release may be required by researchers due to factors such as article publication dates.
- Data entry:
- Indicate if embargo is needed and set the release date
- Capture reason for embargo
- Alert staff that an embargo is about to be lifted
- Report listing all embargoed items and the release date
Further discussions need to determine how an embargo affects the underlying data and its release.